In the Garden Blog
Cincinnati's Garden Blog
Working with a Landscape Designer
We understand it can be challenging to visualize your garden’s possibilities. For instance, where should you put plants for the best overall effect? Your landscape designer’s role is to help you do just that.
From start to finish, your landscape designer will listen to your ideas and combine them with their design and plant expertise. Above all, their goal is to exceed your expectations.
NATORP’S LANDSCAPE DESIGNERS BELIEVE MOST IMPORTANTLY, THAT GREAT LANDSCAPE DESIGN SHOULD:
- Reflect the owner’s taste and needs
- Mirror and complement the home’s exterior and interior
- Balance style and function
An essential element of a successful design reflects your personal preferences.
- What are your favorite colors?
- What are your favorite plants?
- How much time do you prefer to spend in the garden?
- What style of landscape do you prefer? (Formal, Natural, Water Gardens, etc.)
- Is there a view you would like to screen?
- Are there any areas you would like to preserve?
- What areas stay wet or possibly extremely dry?
- What is your present or future budget?
LANDSCAPE DESIGN PROCESS
- Firstly, the designer will develop an initial design that represents your preferences, home, and budget.
- Secondly, after receiving your feedback a Master Plan is designed for your project.
- Thirdly, preparation of any needed construction documents and startup for your project.
- Lastly, Your designer will coordinate and oversee your project through completion.
For each project, Natorp aims to deliver exceptional design and superior customer service.
Schedule an appointment and learn more about our garden landscape services Click Here!