Design, Install, & Maintenance
Natorp's Landscape Design and Maintenance offers a full service of landscape design to clients seeking an outside space which is beautiful and functional.
- Choosing the right plant for the right spot.
- Dig a hole only as deep as needed but much wider.
- Amend the soil taken from the hole with Pine Soil Conditioner.
- Loosen the roots in the root ball.
- Use a starter fertilizer such as Bonide’s Plant Starter or Espoma’s BioTone.
- Water in well and water as needed.
An extraordinary and hardy lavender with beautiful flowers and striking silver foliage. Described as the "hardiest lavender ever", this plant with incredible fragrance is a must-have for the garden.
Find out what you should be doing now in the garden from our experts.
Our 2015 spring plant guide contains all the must-haves for your garden. Discover them all when you visit.