What to expect
A designer that will listen and work with you from the beginning to the end of the project. They will start with your ideas and apply their expertise to turn your vision into reality.
Initial Meeting & Site Analysis
We work collaboratively with you, listen to your needs, to ensure your preferences are incorporated into the design. Your designer will gather specific information about your home or business and carefully analyze opportunities and challenges. An assessment of the views, style, function, and existing elements will all be taken into consideration prior to creating the design.
Let the designer know your preferences and challenges.
- What are your color and plant preferences?
- What style of landscape do you prefer? (Formal, Natural, Water Gardens, etc)
- Do you have a particular view you would like to preserve or screen?
- What areas stay wet or possibly extremely dry?
- How much time do you prefer to spend in the garden?
- What is your present budget or future budget for this project?
Your designer will present you with an initial concept that represents your preferences, home, and budget. The presentation will illustrate the proposed idea and will give you time to share your feedback. With you and the designer in agreement, the garden design will be drawn up in the form of a Master Plan.
Depending on the scope of your project, your designer can prepare construction documents include specific specs of your project.
A shared vision is accomplished by open communication with you and your designer throughout the process. The designer will be communicating and overseeing the project to see that your vision in accomplished and we have earned your recommendation.